Provide a family with a Home
Families across the world are living in extremely poor and unhygienic conditions due to poverty or having to flee their lands.
Our objective is to repair or construct shelter homes which will protect families against the rain during monsoon seasons, provide cover from extreme temperatures and give them a place they can call 'home.'
Shelter A Family from £1,500
Personalised feedback will be provided on donations of full shelter homes.
Please use the comments box to provide details for the plaque in one of the following ways:
- Donated By: [NAME]
- Sadaqah Jaariyah for: [NAME]
- Esaale Thawab for: [NAME]
- On behalf of: [NAME]
Some plaque details may be shortened (For donations without plaque details, the donors name will be used)
- Completion time for a shelter home is approximately 8-10 months from time of donation
- Completion time for Syrian shelters is approximately 12-18 months from time of donation
- Feedback for the Syrian village shelters will be provided at the completion of the village.